The Syscal R2 unit is a high-power resistivity / IP system designed for groundwater and mineral exploration, environmental, engineering and geological surveys.
This system uses one of the two available external DC sources for current injection:
– A 250W DCDC converter (12V battery powered)
– A 1200W AC/DC converter (motor generator powered)
It can be used with an external Switch Pro box.
The Syscal R2 combined with the 1200W converter is adapted to reach large depths, suitable for:
- groundwater exploration
- detect fault in fractured bedrock aquifers
- explore groundwater aquifers (depth and thickness).
- civil engineering
- groundwater and environmental projects
- depth-to-bedrock determination
- localization of weathered bedrock